Sunday, August 24, 2014

Chocolate Strawberry Shakeology Recipe

 

Chocolate_Strawberry_Shakeology_Moxie_Fit_Chick


Hi guys! So as you may already know (if you follow me on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram) I’m pretty obsessed with my Shakeology shakes. They’re just so darn delicious and nutritious! I’m going to make it a point to add a brand new recipe (or two!) each week so check back often! This week I decided to try two of my favorite flavor combos; Chocolate and Strawberries. I mean really, who doesn’t LOVE this combo right?! Check out the recipe below:

Chocolate Strawberry Shakeology Recipe:
• 1 Scoop Chocolate Shakeology (or Vegan Chocolate Shakeology)
• 1 cup Strawberries
• 1 cup water (or unsweetened almond milk)
• 1 cup ice (the more you use the thicker it will be)
• Serve and Enjoy!

Stay tuned for more delicious recipes every week!

Signature_Moxie_Fit_Chick

Try Shakeology for FREE! 30 Day no-hassle money back guarantee!

Order_Shakeology

Sign up for a FREE Beachbody account and have me as your free personal coach :)

No comments:

Post a Comment