Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Recipe: Pumpkin Pie Shakeology - Hellooooo deliciousness!

Pumpkin_Pie_Shakeology(Don’t forget to PIN this recipe! Just hover over the image and click the PIN button.)


Hellooooo deliciousness and hellooooo lover! I mean really. Although this shake is packed with nutritious superfoods and awesome goodies like flax seeds and chlorella, when you drink this, the thought that crosses your mind isn’t “Oh so nutritious!” (although we should think that because it is!) No no, the thought that crosses your mind is “It tastes like dessert! I feel like I’m cheating!” lol. That’s what crosses my mind anyway! Want to try this too? Check out the recipe below (You can thank me later). ;)

Pumpkin Pie Shakeology
• 1 scoop Vanilla Shakeology
• 1/4 cup water
• 3/4 cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond milk
• 1 teaspoon Agave or raw honey
• 1/2 cup canned pumpkin puree
• 1 tbsp. raw pecans (I used a few extra for the topping)
• 1 tsp. Pumpkin Spice
• 1-2 cups ice (the more ice you use the thicker it gets)

Blend. Serve. Enjoy!

Stay tuned for more delicious recipes every week!
Want more recipes right now? Check out my previous recipes HERE.

Signature_Moxie_Fit_Chick

Try Shakeology for FREE! 30 Day no-hassle money back guarantee!

Order_Shakeology

No comments:

Post a Comment